Sunday 6 March 2016

Wendy's wishes and Daisy kisses.

I have managed to stamp a candibean image by the very talented Di of Di's digi download designs. I love her cute images and was very proud to be part of the design team. But now I can play with her fab images or stamp as in this case without the pressures that being on a design team can give. It also means that I can join in with the challenges! Win win! This little cutie has been coloured with copics and I have used a few delicious dies and some vintage photo distress ink and the papers are stampin up ones. I'm going to enter this one in to Di's digi downloads challenge.
 frantage.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Lovely card Rosie, smashing mix of textures and colours .. those clouds are fab too. Liking the new look bloggy too

Kathyk

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully.
Lorraine x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...