Tuesday 15 September 2015

Feeling Blue?

I just love these little cuties posting their letter, probably to Santa! I'm still on my quest to use up bits and pieces! So I have used very old papers from several years ago, doilies...I only have a few of these left now and scraps of card to cut the snowflake. The little heart stick on was a freebie from a magazine a while back....so yay my stash is reducing...be it very slowly! The stamp I have used is called Festive Post, but at the time of writing I see that it's out of stock.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is just LOVELY, Rosie, well done on using snippets and old stash .... you're on a roll this week mate!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Aren't they lovely. Your card sets them off to a tee. SO festive! Lx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...