Sunday 11 January 2015

Lovely day for a spot of crafting!

I don't think it can get any darker outside, for daylight hours anyway! We have got to have all of the lights on and it feels miserable, so what a perfect opportunity to play with craft toys! I have been getting ahead with my DT stuff so I'm feeling virtuous and now playing with some of my other toys. I love my digi stamps as you probably know and these new Saturated Canary images really appeal to me. This little lady was coloured with copics and the papers were from the pad I bought at the works. No stitching on here today but there will be plenty of stitched cards in the coming weeks as I love my new machine! The die is a memory box one and a Christmas present to myself! Santa doesn't always get me what I want and so I have to give him a helping hand!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely!!

Marilyn said...

Wowsa... your colouring skills are smokin'! ...and, your card is gorgeous!

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...