Saturday 19 July 2014

Bookatrix card

I picked up this bookatrix board recently, second hand but cheap as chips and dusted off some peel offs that I have had for years as I was feeling a bit nostalgic. My lovely friend, Diane recently emigrated and in clearing out her house she so very kindly sent her daughter round with the most mahoosive boxes of Craft goodies. I cannot tell you the words to describe the feeling of being in awe of craft stuff you've never seen before! Loads, and I mean loads of fab stamps, stickers, stashes of paper delights, all sorts of embellishments, charms, ribbons, lace, pretty flowers, dies and even a fimo manchester united chap, so that hubby didn't feel left out! And, and, and a Penny Black stamp that I have been wanting for years! I cannot believe the generosity of my lovely friend, but and it's a big but, I'd have preferred that she could have moved nearer to me instead, so that we could have played with stash together!

Anyway, here's a gorjuss girl that has never seen ink before as are the butterflies, along with my friend's ribbon and flowers and the metal flower centre.
If you're reading this Diane, I'll email soon and I promise I'm in the process of crafting a card. xx


5 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Lovely project.

Kathyk said...

I'd be happy to come round and play with your stash Rosie!!! Lovely to rummage through other people's stash - even if it's now YOUR stash, matey.

Love the bookatrix too, a great project bearing in mind the VILE weather we've had today - a great use of your creative processes

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rosie this is one very beautiful project love that image so much also the wonderful colours and embellishments a superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Diane said...

Oh yes, I'm reading! I miss our texts hunny so email will have to do. Lovely card BTW

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...