Friday 3 January 2014

Christmas in January!

Well I say it every year and I never seem to take my own advice, but I really do need to start making my Christmas cards earlier! This year I put myself through the shame of buying cards because I didn't have the time to make them all. I didn't enjoy sending bought cards out as I had absolutely no pride in them, but this year 2014 I WILL make them all! Every single one! So to kick start my pile of beauties here we go, starting with the 2013 Magnolia stamp kit stamps! I experimented a bit here...lots of die cutting and distress ink, free papers.....I WILL whittle down that humungous pile of freebie papers! And I WILL have fun along the way!.....just don't chastise me if I fail!

3 comments:

Claire said...

And what a start, this is just gorgeous and I love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is a Great creation I love the image and the colours are stunning xx

Kathyk said...

This is adorable and it's a great start to your 2014 stash.

I need to make 8 a month to keep on top of my requirements!!! Keep me company?

Have a great weekend

Kathyk

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...