Sunday 22 September 2013

Tilda on the loose

I really must stop making cards just for my own pleasure and get on with the Christmas ones. The rate I'm going nobody will end up receiving one this year! Still, I did love messing around with this little cutie from one of the older Magnolia collections. This is from the Bon Voyage Collection. Maybe, it's Bon Voyage to these kinds of cards and Bonjour to all the Christmas ones I haven't yet made!
Tilda has been coloured with copics and I have used pumice stone distress ink aroud the DPs. Hope you like her!

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OH WOW!!! This is soooo stunning. Love your layout and all the gorgeous elements.

coops said...

so gorgeous rose.adorable tilda and your details and design are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is just adorable, love the image, fabulous layout and detailing. Hugs, Claire x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...