Monday 30 September 2013

Distraction!

I started with good intentions to make Christmas cards, but I confess to getting distracted far too easily! I had already coloured up this cute saturated canary image and so needed to make her up into a card and I came across this beautiful flowery sheer ribbon that was a present from hubby a couple of years ago. I played with my bowdabra and made this beautiful bow. This one was coloured with promarkers. The die cuts are a mixture of joy craft and memory box and the papers are freebies from a magazine.

1 comment:

coops said...

so beautiful rose.your large bow is fabulous and gorgeous pretty image and design :D

xx coops xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...