Sunday 13 May 2012

Wish.

We all wish for many things in life, health, happiness, good friendships, world peace, to name but a few of the most important. I made this card with a few challenges in mind and top of my list is the Sugar bowl challenge which asks for you to use your favourite Sugar Nellie stamp. This one is a lovely quirky one, but I do wish I had them all!
I have coloured this beauty with promarkers and the dies are memory box ones. I have also glittered her wings but it's difficult to see in the photo. I would like to enter this one into the following challenges.

The sugar bowl - sketch and theme of favourite Sugar Nellie stamp
I love Promarkers - Pins and charms
Willow sketchie challenge- handmade flowers

12 comments:

Debs M said...

this is lovely, love all the beautiful embellishments x

Kathyk said...

Fabulous card Rosie, love how you've co-ordinated all those paper patterns and colours. You're not wrong about what we all wish for either.

Wishing you health and happiness too

Kathyk

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty , what a lovely card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

Claire said...

Such a pretty card, love the papers and gorgeous soft colours and your flowers are just fab. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is pretty, I love the pink and green together.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

what an amazing card. Love the design the embellies and of course the image. perfect.x

Diane said...

Love this card Rosie
-x-

coops said...

gorgeous card rose.the image is so beautiful and i really love your pretty papers and design :D

xx coops xx

WeirdCat said...

An amazing card, so much to look at, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

Berit said...

Gorgeus card! Lovely colours and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Berit x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful,Rosie.Pretty paper selection and lots of lovely details.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Pat said...

Hi Rosie!! What a perfectly stunning card! I just love the papers you used...and the flowers and twine are delightful! I love Leanne Ellis too...I just ordered several of her stamps. Your coloring is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...