Saturday 19 November 2011

Lady luck!

Well what a day I have had in the luck stakes! I won Di's digi challenge with my pink card, then I won her blog candy, then I logged into my lottery account and found I'd won a tenner! So to celebrate I made this cute Edwin card with a lovely stamp I won on EBay from a lovely lady called Diane, who has lost loads of her stamps to me!! Poor lovely lady, I bet she's crying now as she's packaging up her little beauties!  Well Diane, if you're reading this hope you won't mind that I slapped your Edwin in an inky pad, coloured him in in my choice of coloured clothing and sewed some pretty papers ( freebies from cardmaking and papercraft) and stuck him on top! He didn't complain much and I think he likes his new adopted Mummy!

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

And Edwin's adopted mummy has made a splendid job with him too - super card from you Rosie.

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Suzilou said...

Great card again Rosie, I do love these stamps and great papers. How lucky have you been, enjoy all your lovely winnings :)

Debs M said...

another gorgeous card x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow your card is so lovely:) Sandra H

Diane - Edwin's first mummy said...

Edwin looks like he's settled in well - not sure about the slapping him about with an inkpad tho'. At least he's got his head on LOL
Great card Rosie -x-

lbwright22-loopylou said...

lucky you indeed! I find you get a run of luck and then nothing for ages and so enjoy it!
Ace card. I must find Diane on Ebay and fight you for the goodies! :-)

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...