Wednesday 9 November 2011

Di's digi downloads.

Well, here in all it's glory is a second fabulous digi from Di's digi downloads. Isn't this one a darlin? The challenge over at Di's  Digi challenge is ribbon and bows and so I'm going to enter this one there. My papers are Pink petticoat and the die cut is a cuttlebug one, which I had been after for years and finally managed to acquire on EBay this week, so I'm really happy about that :) Hope you like my little  card and if you are thinking about buying any of Di's digis, then do, I highly recommend them  because they are so sweet and beautifully drawn.

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Your image is just gorgeous and your card is just so amazing too!:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Awwww....so cute and adorable hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Kathyk said...

Personally, I've never been a huge fan of digi images but this one is soooo cute and your card is delightful Rosie. I may have to re-think!!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk

Debs M said...

gorgeous x

Wilma Z said...

OMG, your card is gorgeous, beautiful. Love your colouring and colour combo. Thanks for choosing one of our images and for joining us at Di's Digi.

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I think I'm in love, the image, the pastel colours, the ribbon bow (drool). Have a great weekend Rosie.
KATIE X

lbwright22-loopylou said...

what a beauty of a card. Love your image, papers and embellies.
Thanks for the heads up about the images on my blog- I DID put them in and then they seem to have gone AWOL!

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...