Wednesday 21 September 2011

A RECIPE!

Here is a recipe for Christmouse Pie! Take one Christmas mouse, add traditional colours and a sprinkling of glitter, all coloured with a medium of your choice! Here's what I came up with!  I did some real digging around of my older stamps to find these little cuties from the Cute companions range form Crafter's Companion. I coloured these with promarkers and stamped the branch with promarkers. Make sure you get the PMs off of the stamp quickly though as they do stain! The glitter is stickles and it's still a bit wet, so the photo doesn't do it justice! Anyway, a glass of Baileys and I'm dreaming of a white Christmas certainly set the scene for me and my pile of Christmas cards is beginning to grow slowly!

6 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card Rosie, never thought about using pm's on stamps x

Kathyk said...

Absolutely Fab-u-mouse!
Great to see you've started the Christmas Recipe again. I'm not sure I have anything here with me and I know I won't be in a position to do the next three weeks but after that .... I'm there!

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely card great image and coloured beautifully and that glass of Baileys sounds gorgeous:) Sandra H

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This has such a sweet, traditional feel to it Rosie and the image is super Christmassy. I love the scalloped border card too. I really need to get a move on with mine!
Have a great week.
Katie x

Kathyk said...

He's simply adorable Rosie. I have looked and looked through my stash and this has, sadly, confirmed that I DON'T have a mousie image (Christmas or otherwise) so rather than not enter ...... you may have to use your imagination a bit with my entry!!!!

Happy Friday

Kathyk

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

CONGRATS Rosie, you won my candy :)
Katie xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...