Thursday 18 August 2011

Magnolia stamp kits.

So here's my second card created using a magnolia stamp kit. This week I have used a couple of stamps from the "Butterfly dreams" selection. I loved making the big satin bow and I felt that the soft pastel colours I have chosen from my now complete range of prisma pencils worked well with these images. The swirl is from the magnolia doohickey range of dies and the flowers and crystals are from Wild Orchid crafts. The pearls were from The Works. They sometimes have a great range of reasonably priced embellishments and because they are so reasonable I can afford to be extravagant with them! The papers are digital ones from nitwits and the lace and ribbon came from my local craft shop that often has cheap off cuts of these things and I always buy a handful when I see them. Hmnn I quite like this one! Are you allowed to say that you actually like something you have made??!!

7 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

What's not to like? Its absolutely gorgeous Rosie. I'm not surprised you're pleased with it. Lx

Debs M said...

this is lovely x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous and the butterflies are outstandly beautiful too! lovely image with a brilliant background :) Sandra H

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Rosie this is absolutely stunning, what a beautiful design, the colours and Tilda look awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Wow this is beautiful, :) Sandra H

Kathyk said...

This is absolutely delightful Rosie, such a cute image and given a beautiful card to adorn!

Happy Saturday

Kathyk

catherine said...

Wow this is brilliant - well done

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...