Sunday 31 July 2011

New craftbubble challenge.

Well what a week it has been... One swollen eye which has itched like mad which has also come and gone. ( worse some days than others and  more itchy in the mornings and early evenings) At least I now know what the problem is, after visiting the opticians, and frankly I'm not that surprised! Anyway, on to this weeks lovely sketch which was provided by the fabulous Karen. Her challenge was to make a tree themed card using her sketch. I have gone all house mouse this week and used a fabby Joanna Sheen one. My image has been coloured with prisma pencils. Yes, I am still in love with them and have ditched my promarkers, for now..I just find the whole colouring with pencils so much more subtle and satisfying for these stamps and I find prismas are more user friendly than promarkers!

9 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's a lovely card Rosie and beautifully coloured but ...... ditch the pro markers??!?!??!? Are you mad!

Glad to hear your eye problem is clearing up

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Absolutely wonderful Rosie. I love the gorgeous HM image and it's so beautifully coloured and presented. Lx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Absolutely wonderful Rosie. I love the gorgeous HM image and it's so beautifully coloured and presented. Lx

Sandra H said...

Hope your getting better!!Lovely card love this image coloured so nicely too great choice from Karen!)Sandra H

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hi Rosie, just stopping by and catching up with everybodys blogs as i have been really short on time recently, hope you are well,apart from your sore eyes!
Maria x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

this is a great card. Love the image and the colouring- perfect! Fab details like the flowers, swirl and raffia. One very lucky recipient I think!
Hope your eye gets better soon and that this coming week is a better one for you. you have any holidays booked to look forward to? Take care x

Vicky said...

Just the cutest hun..and I hope youe eye gets better soon sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rosie I just adore this gorgeous card that image definitely has the 'ahhhh' factor the colours and design are spot on.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous image and put into a lovely card:) Sandra H

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...