Monday 30 May 2011

Shhhh, it's a secret!

I have been beavering away over a hot crafting table today as hubby has been at work and I have been left to make a mess!! Ooh yes, us crafters are very good at that..or is that just me?!! Well it's almost my tenth wedding anniversary and we are off to Torquay for a mini holiday. This is the card I have made for the other half for our special day. It's a lili of the valley stamp and not too girly! Ok the flowers are..but they are made with masculine papers!!

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Happy Anniversary to you both

Kathyk

Suzilou said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you have a fab break :). Another gorgeous card, love the flowers, been having ago at them myself today :) xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...and happy anniversary sweetie!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

This is such a cute image and I love the flowers you have made to match the backing papers. Your husband will love it. Congrats on being married for 10 years!

coldwaters2 said...

A brilliant choice of image and papers for your hubby it looks fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and what makes it lovely is that you have created this for your own anniversary love it.........:) Sandra H

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...