Sunday 20 February 2011

Saturdays CMLI challenge on Craftbubble.

It was Kathy's turn to set the challenge on the CMLI group Saturday challenge and she has gone " all white" on us! Her challenge was to make a card using a DL size card ( not my fave size to work on I have to say) and also she wanted to see white space! White space? I tell you my face went white when my jaw hit the ground!  I am not a white space person and so this was hard for me as my card screamed " nakedness!" I used one of the lovely house mouse stamps from Joanna Sheen.  I adore these stamps and want the whole collection!  I just wish JS wouldn't bring so many out at a time!!!!!

1 comment:

Suzilou said...

Oh wow Rosie how cute is this card, I love these mouses and your pretty colours :) xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...