Saturday 19 June 2010

New Craftbubble challenge.

This week on Craftbubble's LGS group Karen has set us the challenge of making a Christmas card! As I'm writing this scheduled post, the sun is shining and I'm really not feeling at all in the festive mood!  Here's my card for her challenge nestled happily in amongst my strawberries: which hopefully will not have been eaten by the pesky slugs whilst I'm gadding about! My papers are Pink Petticoat from the Fairy Lights collection.  My image is a charmed cards and crafts one and the ribbon is a spool that I bought in M and S, supposedly to adorn pressies, but my cards were far more deserving!

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's a lovely card Rosie and I'm sure we'll all enjoy this challenge.

Hope you'll have a fab vacation.

Kathyk

The twins mum said...

Just beautiful love the image.
Maree
x

CraftyC said...

What a gorgeous card Rosie, its beautiful!
Clairex

Nicki said...

Aarrrgghhh! Don't want to think about Christmas yet - love your card though, the image is wonderful.

Nicki, x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...