Monday 3 May 2010

Digi stamp boutique May competition

Over at the digi stamp boutique they have a competition every month as a way of sharing customer's creations which I think is a fab idea! My Jim card is currently linked from their blog to here which was lovely to know so thanks Sally-Anne for that! They have some fab digi stamps in their shop and here's one I made using one of the brand new ones. Perfect for several occasions I thought and fits the bill perfectly for a different new baby card! Always handy to keep in the box for emergencies!!! I'm also entering this one for the allsorts challenge which has a theme of animals.








4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love these new images from Sally-Ann & this is a great card you've made to show them off!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mummylade said...

absolutely adorable, the image works perfectly for a baby card. So glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this time and good luck.

The Crafty Den said...

What a super cute card. Your colouring is fab and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colouring is great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...