Thursday 29 April 2010

New Willow sketchie challenge.




Time for another Willow Sketchie challenge and this time we played with a new fairy download. We also had a recipe to play with, which was something green, some checks and use a scrap of fabric.
Here's mine . I made the lollipop flowers using some felt and my nesties and I sewed the tiny buttons on. I also made the gingham rosette using a scrap of material, sewing a running stitch bothe sides. I'm very pleased with my big funky flowers!!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love your homemade flowers.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous Rosie. You've done a great job there. Lauren x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...