Saturday 14 November 2009

This weeks LGS group craftbubble challenge and cute and girly challenge


Well, this week over on the LGS group challenge we had to make an easel card. This was a Robinson first for me so I'm very pleased with how this turned out and I'm also pleased to say that my tag from last weeks challenge won me a brand new download from the lovely Sharon over at Willow designs! I'll get to play with that later. Yum!
Thanks Pinky for also informing me that this challenge fits in with the cute and girly challenge which has the theme of winter wonderland!

9 comments:

pinky said...

This is one lovely easel card Rosie, love the image and the snowflakes. Well done on your win.
Pinky

pinky said...

Forgot to say you should enter this in By The Cute and Girly Winter Wonderland challenge. The link is in my sidebar.
Pinky

scrappyjacky said...

It's lovely,Rosie....no wonder you're pleased....have never made an easel card myself.....but it looks great.

Beryl said...

This is a lovely card and the text is brilliant. Thank you joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Beryl xx

Juls said...

gorgeous easel card! Love your sparkly ribbon! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

pinky said...

Me again, thanks for entering in BTCG, its just perfect for it. Hope you join us again next month. Hugs
Pinky

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

This is an elzybells stamp isn't , i do like those and have a fair few, your card is great full of winter cheer, thanks for sharing it with cute and girly. janex

Scrappymax said...

Beautiful easel card Rosie and smashing image.
Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G.
Max x

Lora said...

This is so pretty. I'm loving these easel cards that I keep seeing everywhere.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G
Lora x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...