Thursday 30 July 2009

I ♥ promarkers challenge on Facebook.


Well just got this challenge done by the skin of my teeth as it's once a month! I have been wanting to do this one for ages but have just not got around to it until last night! Yes talk about last minute! Anyway here she is! She is an image from charmed cards and crafts and I have coloured her dress in magenta and berry red. Her shoes are lime and pine ( I think!) I also used glossy accents and a bit of bling as every girl needs a bit of sparkle when she's all dressed up to party!

3 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Amazing shading going on here Rosie, well done for getting it done in time x

Julie said...

Fab image Rosie, lovely card.
Julie x

WeirdCat said...

Have already commented on facebook but once again wanted to say what a lovely card

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...