Saturday 9 May 2009

Meercat!


I saw this image on Sandra Dry's downloadable images and knew it would be perfect for my Dad for Father's Day as he just loves the advert! I used promarkers and chalk to colour and pink petticoat downloadable papers. The ribbon was recycled from a box of chocs that we had at work this week from a little boy who left us. How bad is this?? Somebody had already thrown it in the bin and I dived in to take it out!! Thankfully no nasties in the bin just paper but I know I would have had to have it whatever was there!! HELP!!


4 comments:

pinky said...

Well BIN HOKER LOL love your card, he's a great image, your Dad will love it. I have been know to dive into a few bins in my time for craft stuff too, do we need help!

scrappyjacky said...

Your dad will love this...isn't it great when you can find just the right image for a particular person.
Sadly I'm also known for grabbing other peoples rubbish!!!

Joey said...

Isnt this just a cool image! fabulous card, your dad will love it. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

Just like the advert. I love it.


Shirley

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...