Saturday 21 March 2009

New crafters companion Cdrom




Okay so I had some birthday money and I blew it!! I was always a fairy girl and had all the flower fairy books as a child. I read them so much that they fell apart! Anyway, I have a couple of the old Inca flower fairy stamps and had to have the new CDrom from crafters companion to go with them! But, just playing with the cdrom I found this pyramage and had to have a go! Nice, quick and easy! Just right for when you need a card in a hurry!

3 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Great card Rosie. I noticed the new cd rom the other day and was thinking about buying it as everyone seems to love those little cuties. Is it a good cd rom? Is there much on there?

pinky said...

Ah lovely card Rosie, saw the cd too but didn't get it this time. That card will cost a fortune to post but well worth it.
pinky

The twins mum said...

Oh WOW! This is fantastic and might I say it don't look easy at all. I have never seen anything like this you have done an amzing job. You girls are so lucky we don't have anything like that here in Australia, not that I've seen anyway
Maree

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...