Saturday 21 March 2009

Getting ready for Easter!




I usually send a few Easter cards to family and a couple of close friends, but I am a bit behind and have only managed two!! I have used my promarkers to colour both images and the chick is a Penny black stamp, while the rabbit is an ancient one in my stamp collection which was always difficult to achieve a satisfactory colouring with watercolours I always felt! I am loving the way my promarkers have really brought this rabbit to life. What is it with me and rabbits?? I am obsessed!!!!

2 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Such great cards Rosie, i'm loving the funky chicken stamp xx

pinky said...

Love them both, the ribbon is beautiful. Your right about promarkers, that rabbit is a cutie.
Pinky

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...