Tuesday 10 March 2009

Craftbubble challenge


OOH, have just come back from my morning at Uni and have the rest of the day off to get over it!! So what better way to relax than to have a go at the craftbubble " Let's get stamping"challenge! This weeks challenge was to get naked!! No, not literally!! Brr too cold for that!! But basically to get those embellishments and layering, not to mention ribbons off of your cards! This was quite a difficult challenge. I so wanted some lovely layers and pretty ribbons but Sharon said " NO" !! So here it is.. nothing more than a willow design stamp, an old egg stamp I dug out from the bottom of my stamp drawer(s) and promarkers. Actually, I have surprised myself. It looks fab! Now do I go over my notes from this morning.... or do I get stamping...............hmn.....................not a difficult choice!!!!

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Well...you know what you should really do!!!.....love all the rabbits jumping everywhere.

Unknown said...

tHis has worked really well, bet it was hard not to put all your cute stash on the card
wendy

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Such a happy card, you did a great job with this challenge and really brought that little bunny to life.

It sounds like the second half of your day was better than the first!! I would pick crafting too!!

Take care xx

pinky said...

Rosie this is a real fun and cute card. Forget Uni girl lol (only joking). I have a lot of trouble getting on to the bubble these days, don't know whats wrong.
Pinky

The twins mum said...

Go the stamping....lol your right not a hard choice. My choice is housework or stamping I already know what I'm picking and it doesn't involve a broom.
I love this card the bunnies are just tttooo cute. Take care
Maree

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow - this is fabulous Rosie...really fun and exceedingly creative... love it! xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...