Thursday 19 February 2009

Wow wow wow Willow sketchie news

OMG I won the Willow sketchie challenge spot prize!! Yes, me! I know I didn't believe it myself until I started looking at your lovely comments and I saw the news then checked on the willow sketchie blog and found that it was true!! My little Daisy rabbit card ( check out the willow website) , yes mine!! was the card Sharon chose to win!! Well, I am still in shock and still don't quite believe it, after all there were so many truly lovely entries to choose from. I am sorry that you all didn't win as all of you made some truly fab creations........sending you all some of that Willow lurve that's out there. You too could own Daisy rabbit just check her out athttp://www.willowdesignstamps.com/index.htm I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Check out Sharon's stamps while you are there!

There's a new challenge on the blog this week and it runs for two weeks so get those thinking caps on and pop over for a look. HERE

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

You deserved it...it was a gorgeous card.

pinky said...

Yeh!!!! Well done you, very exciting news, say it a few days ago and was dying to tell you!!!!
Pinky

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...