Sunday 8 February 2009










Wow, I am astounded! I have been given an award by the very talented Linniepink. I mentioned helping hands in my previous post! Thank you for thinking of me! I have to give this to five other people but before I do this there are some rules.
Say one nice thing about the man in your life and list six best things in your life . Then this award must be passed on to only five bloggers!
Ok........... One nice thing about my hubby........he's always been there for me and supported me through some terrible times as well as good. Marrying him was the best thing I ever did and even though I hate football I still love him immensely!
Six best things:
1. Hubby
2. Family
3. My wonderful crafting friends
4. My crafting!
5. My blogging habit!
6. My friends.
My choice of only five bloggers is very difficult. You all have such wonderful blogs and you are all so talented!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG thank you so much for this award Rosie, thanks for your continued support.Now I have the same problem as you deciding who to give to will have to have a little think.
Anyway please can you help me Rosie you know how you have put the five peoples names who you have given an award to and then i come along and just click my name it takes me to that blog hope i making sense how do i do that.

Love the card
Hugs Tracy x

Andria said...

Thank so much again for this award. I haven't got round to putting it up yet but not forgotten, just trying hard to think about who to pass it on to. It's such a difficult decision and gets harder everyday.

Andria said...

Thank so much again for this award. I haven't got round to putting it up yet but not forgotten, just trying hard to think about who to pass it on to. It's such a difficult decision and gets harder everyday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my award i've not put on blog yet as been so busy this week but thank you :-) loving your new cards too .. hope you have a fantastic weekend

Debbie
:-)))

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...