Sunday 30 November 2008

I was inspired by two things today! A willow sketchie ( No 4) and a bag of maltesers!! Yum! Well it is Christmas ( nearly!) I have used my Penny black 12 days of Christmas set, some pink petticoat papers, nestabilities dies ( which are new and worked perfectly in my old red sizzix machine!!) a brad from my stash and some spotty ribbon that was lurking unused in my stash! Thanks to Sharon for the inspiring sketch. I really enjoyed doing this and eating the maltesers!! Just don't make me choose between them!

1 comment:

sharon said...

omg..I LOVE it, i do love that stamp..she's so cute..love the way you have coloured her!!!
Thanks for joining in the challenge and look forward to seeing more of your work!

Sharonx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...